We have a wide range of specialist equipment at our Billericay manufacturing facility which allows us to produce a great variety of flexible fabricated OEM components.
Whether you need a 1 off special for development projects or batch production, we can handle it. All of our manufactured products are fully welded, tested and guaranteed in accordance with our ISO 9001 quality standards. We work with Butyl rubber, Polyurethane, PVC, EPDM rubber, Polypropylene, Elvaloy, Nitrile Rubber and Polyethylene in thicknesses ranging from 0.5mm to 3.00mm with a range of engineering equipment on site that allows us to incorporate metal attachments and detailing, such as eyelets and frames.
Example Small Batch Production Projects:
- Nuclear Biological and Chemical Equipment. Up to 1,000 NBC Boots per month for the Ministry of Defence
- Up to 20 Cellar liners per month in various sizes
- Bespoke pressure vessel linings for development projects and up to 10 units per week for fire fighting applications worldwide
- Bespoke tank linings for tank manufacturers and up to 10 units per week for Water Inspectorate Industry applications
- Rubber boat prototypes for stress assessment for the RNLI