- Two incubator chambers that can be calibrated to 37C or 44C for Total Coliform or Faecal Coliform analysis.
- Dual incubation capability enables a total of 32 samples to be tested under the same conditions or 16 samples under two separate temperatures conditions.
- Drinking water quality tests that can be measured at 2 temperatures of incubation (Turbidity, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, pH and temperature).
- Membrane filtration unit.
- Can be operated from DC power adaptor or using the separate external battery pack (supplied with the kit).
Tests that can be performed:
- Thermo-tolerant (faecal) Coliform Count
- Total Coliform Count
- Turbidity Test
- Chlorine & pH Tests
Optional items for the dual incubator: A conductivity meter can be added to the kit to provide indications of contamination. Additional chemical test equipment can be added if required.
You will also need the following equipment to begin testing:
- Portable steriliser, pressure cooker or access to an autoclave.
- Methanol (approximately 1ml per test).
- Distilled / Deionised water.
- 1 Litre measuring cylinder, beaker or jug.
- Clean cloths.
Save the Children order code: WA022