The benchtop water test kit can be used for surveillance and monitoring of water quality at the source, in water storage tanks, in treatment plants or at consumer level.
As the name suggests, the lightweight kit weighs just 6Kg. It offers all the features of the basic single incubator kit with the exception of not having an integral battery system. As such, the lightweight kit requires a separate power source such as a car battery or even mains electrical supply. This kit is suitable for testing in a laboratory or where vehicle access and availability of car-sourced power is not compromised.
It is packaged in its own impact resistant, waterproof polypropylene case, with a handle and hinged, lockable lid.
Tests that can be performed:
- Thermo-tolerant (faecal) Coliform Count
- Free & total chlorine
- Conductivity (not as standard)
- 44C incubator for analysis of faecal coliforms (can be calibrated to 37C for total coliform analysis)
- Can be run from a DC power adaptor or a separate external battery pack
- 16 test capacity
- Membrane filtration unit using 0.45µm pore size membrane filters
- Portable Conductivity Meter
- Portable battery pack
- Rucksack (60l), includes 3 padded cells for consumables
||35 × 15 × 30 cm