Generator Ratings & Configuration
Prime output 45kVA / 36kW: This rating is applicable for supplying continuous electrical power at variable load. There is no limitation to the annual hours of operation and this model can supply 10% overload power for 1 hour in 12 hours.
Standby output 50kVA / 40kW: This rating is applicable for supplying electrical power (at variable load) in the event of a utility power failure. No overload is permitted on these ratings.
Standard reference conditions: 25°C, 100m A.S.L, 30% relative humidity.
- 4-Stroke water cooled diesel engine.
- Industrial silencer.
- Coolant recovery tank.
- Single bearing, 4 pole brushless alternator.
- Anti-vibration mountings.
- Integral fuel tank with fully bounded base protection.
- Fuel level sensor.
- Auto start control system with electronic digital control module DSE7420.
- Output circuit breaker.
- Emergency stop button.
- High engine temperature and low oil pressure shutdown system.
- 12V Starter battery with leads and switch.